The Course Close-Up
Our goal is to provide our Members and guests a friendly atmosphere with quality golf experience. We also strive to provide an exceptional quality golf course, with ultimate service, which sets us apart from the competition in the public and semi-private golf course market. Our entire staff welcomes you!
The course was designed to maintain playability in all weather conditions, especially during wet climatic conditions. While most courses are cart paths only, Cypress Lakes Golf Club normally can maintain a 90 degree cart rule. Collared shirts and proper golf attire are required. (No denim/blue jean shorts/pants please.) Soft spikes only. Average playing time (18 holes): 3 1/2 hours to 4 1/2 hours. The course is open year-round. Fully stocked beverage/snack carts operate on most Friday-Sunday from 10am-5pm.
- Collared shirts required. No Tee Shirts allowed.
- DENIM / JEANS SHORTS NOT ALLOWED/ NO CUTTOFFS.
- Up to 7 day advance tee time reservations.
- Phone number and credit card required to make tee time reservations.
- Cancellation Policy - Please cancel or reduce number of players by noon the previous day.
Please call us for any special arrangements you might like to arrange for your group.